Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 Year in Review

Happy New Year! I hope everyone has an amazing night and stays safe! Here's to a great 2014! 

Here are some of my favorite manis from 2013. If you'd like to see the full post on any of these polishes, click on the polish name. 





Zoya Mosheen

OPI Roadhouse Blues





Zoya PixieDust Carter



China Glaze Sunsational Collection

Blue Holographic Nail Polish



Cult Nails Mayhem


Cult Nails Wax That

Cult Nails Walk of Shame

Lynnderella Connect the Dots




Textured Nail Polish

Cult Nails In the Garden Collection






OPI Oy Another Polish Joke

OPI Oy Another Polish Joke



Zoya Reagan

Microbead Nail Art


I have a lot of goals for Pamper with Polish for 2014. My biggest goal is for www.pamperwithpolish.com to get finished. I want to post more consistently, do more nail art, and get my swatches/reviews done more quickly. 

For personal goals, I want to get my pain under control and spend more time with my sister. I'm keeping it simple. =) 

Share your goals with me in the comment section below! 

Thanks for reading!

Please subscribe or visit me on my Facebook page.
I'm also on InstagramTwitter, and Pinterest.

-Mira
Follow on Bloglovin
*Some of the products in this post were provided for my honest review. 


3 comments:

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.