Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Crows Toes Tiki Torch

I'm back with another polish from CrowsToes! This is the second polish I'm showing you from the One Mad, Crazy Summer Collection. I have to show this one on it's own so I can put up a bunch of pictures. I think this is another must have from CrowsToes.  


CrowsToes Tiki Torch is a dark raspberry jelly with gold and fuchsia holographic glitter. Being a jelly, I layered it on top of China Glaze Red-Y and Willing. I personally like to layer my jelly polishes but that isn't necessary with this one. I used two coats of each polish with one coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast top coat. The formula is perfection. Just like a jelly, it is sheer but can be layered to be more opaque. Two or three coats will make Tiki Torch opaque on it's own. All pictures were taken outside. 






You can purchase CrowsToes at the following places:



Thank you for reading! 

Please subscribe or visit me on my Facebook page.
I'm also on InstagramTwitter, and Pinterest.

-Mira

Follow on Bloglovin
*The product in this post was provided for my honest review.

2 comments:

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.