Saturday, December 14, 2013

Smokey Mountain Lacquers Glow Glow Purple

With all of the nail polish I've acquired over the years, it's surprising that I've never worn a glow in the dark polish before. I know, I don't know how that happened either! When Kim from Smokey Mountain Lacquers told me she was sending me a polish that glows, I was really excited!

The name says it all, Glow Glow Purple is a purple polish that glows. Ok, I guess there is more to tell. Let's look at a pretty picture first. 


Glow Glow Purple has a little bit of a jelly polish consistency going on but it dries matte. The first coat was sheer but it built up nicely (I used three coats). Like I said, it dries matte but when you apply top coat this beautiful shimmer pops out. 

I love this shade of purple.  

 Macro!

 Surprise, it glows blue! Love it!

Have you tried a glow in the dark polish? What did you think about it?

Glow Glow Purple will be available at Smokey Mountain Lacquers' Etsy store,  December 23 for $9.00. 


To stay updated with Smokey Mountain Lacquers, check them out on their Facebook page


Thanks for reading!

Please subscribe or visit me on my Facebook page.
I'm also on InstagramTwitter, and Pinterest.

-Mira
Follow on Bloglovin
*The product in this post was provided for my honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.