Thursday, June 6, 2013

CrowsToes The Pleiades Collection Part 2

Welcome back to Part to of The Pleiades Collection by the fabulous CrowsToes! I have four more amazing polishes to show you today. There are a lot of pictures so I'm going to just jump right to it. If you'd like to check out Part 1 of the collection, click here

Each picture shows two coats of the CrowsToes polish on top of one coat of Cult Nails Nevermore which is a plain black creme. I used one coat of Seche Vite for my top coat. The formulas were very consistent throughout the collection. So I'll just describe that here. The consistency was just right, not too thin or thick. I didn't have any trouble with flooding my cuticles, dragging, bald spots, etc. Each polish dried quickly and was very easy to remove. 

All of the polishes in this collection are duochromes; some have a stronger color shift than others. I'll let you know how strong the color shift was for each polish. This is a very picture heavy post so get comfortable and enjoy!


CrowsToes Alcyone
CrowsToes Alcyone

CrowsToes Alcyone

CrowsToes Alcyone

CrowsToes Alcyone
Alcyone is a blurple (blue/purple) polish with a pinkish/reddish purple color shift. How's that for a description? ;) The duochrome effect is pretty strong and is even visible indoors. 


CrowsToes Celaeno
CrowsToes Celaeno

CrowsToes Celaeno
Celaeno is a very unique polish. It's bronze with green undertones and an olive green color shift. The duochrome effect is more subtle.

CrowsToes Merope
CrowsToes Merope

CrowsToes Merope

CrowsToes Merope
Merope is my favorite from the entire collection and has a very strong color shift. It's a deepened blue green with a purple color shift that looks almost pink in some lights. The color shift was very visible indoors and absolutely stunning outside.


CrowsToes Orion
CrowsToes Orion

CrowsToes Orion

CrowsToes Orion
Orion is also a favorite of mine. It's a beautiful olive green with a subtle but gorgeous blue color shift. 


What do you think of The Pleiades Collection, which polishes are your favorites? I'm a sucker for duochrome and multichrome polishes so it's no surprise that I love this collection. I'll be back with polishes from the CrowsToes Spring This 2013 Collection. 

Thanks for reading!

Please subscribe and visit me on my Facebook page!

-Mira

Products in this post were provided for review.

Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.