Monday, April 8, 2013

Born Pretty Store - Heart Rhinestones


The last time we met, I showed you round rhinestones from the Born Pretty Store. Today, I have more nail bling from Born Pretty. This time the bling is heart shaped and I'm smitten. I had so many ideas and I wanted to use all of the colors. You may remember my St. Patrick's Day manicure using the green hearts. Here's a picture and a link if you want to see how I did it. 





This mani was inspired by my five year old niece who is currently obsessed with unicorns and rainbows. So, here you go Miss Gracie, when your nails are big enough I'll do this for you. =) The nail wheel didn't have orange hearts but I think it still looks cute. I wouldn't have been able to fit another heart on my nails anyway. 

 For my base color, I used Cult Nails Nevermore. Nevermore is a one coat black creme and you need it. Head over here, to enter my giveaway! Nevermore is one of the prizes. I'll wait for you to come back...


Ugh, looking at this picture makes me wish I had this on my nails again. So cute!
The hearts are very easy to apply. After Cult Nails Nevermore was dry, I applied top coat (Cult Nails Wicked Fast) where I wanted to put the hearts. Then, I put a little top coat on the tip of my dotting tool so I could pick up the heart and plop it on my nail. After all of the hearts were on, I put another coat of top coat over my entire nail. 


The rhinestones come in a wheel with twelve compartments. The wheel is very sturdy and keeps the colors separated. 



Here is a close up of the wheel and hearts. They are all very glossy and have a silver colored backing. 

You can get these hearts for $3.33, here.
You can get 10% off with the following code:


What do you think? Do you like to use rhinestones on your nails? What shape is your favorite? Let me know in the comments below!

Thanks for reading!

Please subscribe and visit me on my Facebook page!

-Mira


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.