Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Zoya Zenith Collection


I was really impressed with last year's Holiday collection by Zoya. I love this collection just as much and was especially excited to see Dream and Payton. I was hoping Zoya would put out polishes like last year's Aurora, Blaze and Storm. In my opinion, this collection is a must have. I didn't have any issues with the formulas. They all applied flawlessly which is what I expect from Zoya. 


Zoya Belinda
Zoya Zenith Collection

Zoya Zenith Collection
 Belinda is a deep purple metallic with a beautifully subtle shimmer. It was originally designed for designer Zang Toi. 

Zoya Cassedy
Zoya Zenith Collection

Zoya Zenith Collection
 Cassedy is a pewter metallic that's full of beautiful shimmer. I looks like it could be related to Zoya Trixie. 

 Zoya Dream
Zoya Zenith Collection

Zoya Zenith Collection
Zoya Dream is the perfect name for this deep ocean blue. It's packed with holographic sparkle just like Zoya AuroraBlaze, and Storm. This is tied for my favorite with Payton. My yard is covered under a lot of snow so I was unable to get outside pictures. It sparkles just like Aurora, Blaze, and Storm

 Zoya Mosheen
Zoya Zenith Collection
Zoya Mosheen has a blue jelly base and iridescent bar glitter and tiny iridescent hex glitter. I think it's meant to be layered because of how sheer it is. It has a really good glitter payoff so I only needed one coat. I layered it over Belinda and Dream. 

Zoya Mosheen over Zoya Belinda
Zoya Zenith Collection

 Zoya Zenith Collection

Zoya Mosheen over Zoya Dream
Zoya Zenith Collection

Zoya Zenith Collection
Mosheen looks amazing over Dream. It has an insane sparkle even inside. You have to try this combination. It would also look beautiful over Payton. I had already swatched Payton when I got to Mosheen which is why I don't have a picture of that combo.  

Zoya Payton
 Zoya Zenith Collection

Zoya Zenith Collection
Zoya Payton is a dark red leaning purple with holographic glitter. 

Zoya Seraphina 
Zoya Zenith Collection

Zoya Zenith Collection
Zoya Seraphina is light silver metallic polish with dark silver shimmer. 

What do you think of this collection? Let me know in the comment section below!

Thanks for reading!

Please subscribe or visit me on my Facebook page.
I'm also on InstagramTwitter, and Pinterest.

-Mira

Follow on Bloglovin
*The products in this post were provided for my honest review.


2 comments:

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.