Thursday, August 29, 2013

Smokey Mountain Lacquers Blue Jean Baby

I have another beautiful polish from Smokey Mountain Lacquers to show you today. Blue Jean Baby is  a limited edition polish that will be available in September. It is a lovely light blue scattered holographic polish. The holo effect is subtle indoors and more noticeable outside. The holo effect being scattered and subtle makes it look like denim to me. 

The formula is very easy to work with just like the other polishes I've tried from this brand. It applies smoothly and is opaque with two coats. Top coat doesn't effect the strength of the holo. I used two coats of Blue Jean Baby with one coat of Seche Vite for the following pictures.


Smokey Mountain Lacquers Blue Jean Baby
Smokey Mt Lacquers Blue Jean Baby

Blue Holo Polish

Blue Holo Polish Macro
This is a close up of the bottle.

Blue Holo Polish Macro
Isn't this polish beautiful? 

Blue Jean Baby will be available in September at the Smokey Mountain Lacquers' Etsy shop. I think the price will be $10.00 

Thanks for reading!
Please subscribe and visit me on my Facebook page!
I'm also on Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter

-Mira
Follow on Bloglovin
*The product in this post was provided for my honest review. 




2 comments:

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.