Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Cult Nails Flushed

Have you seen this yet? I am so excited to show you the magnificent Flushed from Cult Nails. It's from the Behind Closed Doors collection but is now sold individually. I purchased this a month or so ago but didn't have a chance to wear it until now! I know, what is wrong with me?!?! This would have been in my 2012 Top 10 list had I tried it on earlier. I can't get over how gorgeous it is. This is still available but I believe it's a limited edition shade. If you're interested in Flushed, I suggest grabbing it right away. You never know when it will be gone forever. You can get it, here.  



Flushed is an amazing "blurple" that has an intense pink shimmer. This polish looks like it's glowing all of the time, inside and outside. The shimmer is of course stronger outdoors but it is very noticeable inside as well. The formula was fabulous, no complaints here. I needed only two coats. I believe I added a third coat to cover up a smudge or two (I'm very clumsy). I used Seche Vite for my top coat. 


I. Love. This. Polish. 

*swooon*

What do you think? Are you as smitten with it as I am? 

Thanks for reading! 
Please subscribe to my blog and visit me on my Facebook page!

-Mira

2 comments:

  1. Flushed is one of my favorites too! It doesn't look like all that in the bottle but on the nails? WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I think I need to try this one next! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.