Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Cult Nails Riot and Mayhem

Here's a fun fact, I usually write my posts late at night. I, for perhaps the first time, am writing this post early in the morning. I am not a morning person. Never have been and never will be. I've never been a good sleeper so this time of day is just not pleasant for me. I barely slept last night. In fact, I finally fell asleep around 5:00 a.m. and then one of my demanding kitties felt the need to ask for breakfast by yelling in my face. How dare he want to eat. Welp, I've given up and I have a post to write so here I am. Why am I telling you this? There's a big chance that I will have grammatical errors and/or not make sense. Please focus on the pretty pictures and go easy on me please! 

So the Snail Nail Swatcher has struck again! Last week was Maria's of Cult Nails birthday. On the day of, a lot of fabulous bloggers recreated one of her manis and dedicated it to her. I wasn't in the loop but wanted to participate and I am just now posting this. At least it's still her birthday month right? *doh* The manis I have the skill set to recreate were already done so I decided to put my own spin on one instead. This is what I did.

Cult Nails Mayhem
 I used two coats of Cult Nails Riot (green), two coats of Cult Nails Mayhem (holo topper), and one coat Cult Nails Wicked Fast Top Coat. The rhinestones are from a Kiss Nail Art charm pack that I received from the May Nail Art Society Kit. 

Cult Nails Mayhem
I think the center rhinestone is a pretty good match! 


This is the mani that inspired me.
This is not my picture. I repeat, not my picture. This picture belongs to Maria not Mira. You can find this picture on the Cult Nails Facebook page, here


I hope you like my mani, Maria! Happy very belated birthday!

Thanks for reading!
Please subscribe and visit me on my Facebook page
-Mira

Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. That is lovely! Looks great! And I love that you drew inspiration and didn't directly duplicate it. Shows how creative you are. :) The colors are beautiful and I agree, that center rhinestone goes perfect!

    - Toria
    http://toriamasons-treasures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty color and I really like the jewels you put on your ring finger! Simple and elegant. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.