Saturday, March 16, 2013

Zoya Chyna


Zoya Chyna was made just for me just in case you weren't aware. They already had a Mira so they picked a different name. J/k I saved Chyna for last because it's my favorite. I was very lucky to have swatched this on a sunny day so I was able to take pictures outside. I want to take all of my pictures outside but there is this thing called Winter that makes it miserable to do so. 

I took 97 pictures of this polish. I love red, glitter, and Zoya what can I say!?

Without Top Coat (Outside/Direct Sunlight)
Chyna is a deep red that's full of silver shimmery goodness and Zoya's magical texture particles. 

 I thought that this didn't have the silver glitter because I couldn't see it in the bottle or on the nail. When I removed it, I saw it. 

The formula was the best out of the whole collection. I almost only needed one coat. One coat!! I had a tiny bit of patchiness that required a second coat. It applied smoothly but still needed extra dry time. 


Without Top Coat (Inside/Light Box)
 
I love how the bottle looks in this picture. 




With Top Coat (Outside/Direct Sunlight)
I can't decide if I like Chyna better with or without top coat. What do you think?
I used two coats of Seche Vite to make it smooth and glossy. 


 I love this picture.


 *drool*




That concludes Zoya PixieDust Week! Which polish is your favorite? 

Thanks for reading!

Please subscribe and visit me on my Facebook page!

-Mira

Follow on Bloglovin

*Products provided for review. 

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty polish, it looks so shiny with topcoat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm obsessed with this one. =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.