Tuesday, December 10, 2013

CrowsToes My Favorite Amazon

"Glitter Bombs" are one of my favorite types of polish. I usually prefer them to be toppers but who am I kidding...I love glitter in any form. Today, I have a glitter topper from CrowsToes, My Favorite Amazon. CrowsToes makes amazing glitter polishes. They're what caught my attention with CrowsToes in the first place. My obsession with CrowsToes happened when I discovered that they make amazing holos, duochromes, and shimmers too. 

My Favorite Amazon is a glitter topper that would look good with a lot of different base colors. I chose a gold polish, China Glaze Mingle with Kringle for mine. 


China Glaze Mingle with Kringle
My Favorite Amazon has a clear base that is packed with glitter. There are white stars and red, white, blue, gold and silver hex glitters in various sizes.  

China Glaze Mingle with Kringle
I love the formula of this polish. You get a ton of glitter every time you pull out the brush. You don't have to fish for anything either. I usually got a star out every time, I think I had to play Go Fish once. Love it!

China Glaze Mingle with Kringle
I used two coats of My Favorite Amazon on each nail. I didn't use normal brush strokes, I dabbed the glitter on which is what I always do with glitters like this. I used two coats of Cult Nails Wicked Fast for my top coat to get a smooth surface. 

China Glaze Mingle with Kringle
Here's a macro of the bottle. Isn't it pretty? I absolutely adore this polish. 

You can purchase CrowsToes at the following places:



Thank you for reading! 

Please subscribe or visit me on my Facebook page.
I'm also on InstagramTwitter, and Pinterest.

-Mira

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.