Wednesday, March 20, 2013

OPI Eurso Euro, OPI OY Another Polish Joke, and OPI Polka.com

Do you have OPI Eurso Euro? It's blue polish perfection in my opinion. A must have for your polish stash. It's a dark blue creme that leans a tiny bit to the purple side. It's very close to being a one coater. I only used two coats because I had a teeny tiny bald patch on one of my nails. You couldn't really see it in person but through a macro lens you can! Those darn lenses, you can't get away with anything!


OPI Eurso Euro is perfection. It's formula is perfect, OPI hit it out of the park with this one.


I used one coat of OPI OY-Another Polish Joke on my accent nail. I love how it looks with OPI Eurso Euro. I think I like it with this polish better than with OPI Can't Find my Czechbook. What do you think? Do you like it on the lighter or darker blue or both equally?


I adore OPI OY-Another Polish joke as a layering polish but don't worry, I'll swatch it on it's own and give you the full report. 


I had to try OPI Polka.com on this luscious blue. I love how perfectly these go together. 


This is just one coat! Do you see how much glitter you get from the brush? 
Good job OPI! 


Do you like OPI OY Another Polish Joke or OPI Polka.com better on OPI Eurso Euro? How many times have I typed OPI in this post? j/k 

Thanks for reading!

Please subscribe and visit me on my Facebook page!

-Mira

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.