Monday, December 23, 2013

Press Release: NOPI Carrie Underwood Collection

NOPI has teamed up with Carrie Underwood to create a collection of 14 polishes this January. While Country music isn't for me, I do like Carrie Underwood. I also like...ok love polish. Let's check out the new shades and see if there are any must haves. 


Carrie’d Away - Carrie’s own gold record signature shade.

American as Apple Pie – Tradition runs deep in this classic red.

Backstage Pass – I want access to this brown with purple nuances.

Carnival Cotton Candy – This spun sugar pink is all about fun.

Color Me Country – This soul-ful hot pink makes me want to sing.

Fisher Queen – I’m hooked on this deep, deep eggplant.

Goodbye Shoes – Hit the road, but leave me this standalone gray-green.

Lips Are Dripping Honey – This multi-gold glitter is sweet on you.

Love My Pups – Let’s “paws” for this adorably sweet pink.

Party Bus – Celebrate on-the-go with this party-perfect confetti glitter.

Sing You Like a Bee – Put some of this frosty ice on that, honey!
Some Hearts – You can’t beat this romantic coral dream.

Southern Charm – Frankly my dear, this nude shade looks charming on you.

Sweet Daisy – A bouquet of southern peach blossoms.

The Nicole by OPI Carrie Underwood Collection will launch in January 2014 where NOPI is sold. 

This collection has a lot of colors in the pink family which isn't my favorite color. I am, of course, interested in the glitters. Are there any must haves for you? Let me know in the comment section below!


Thanks for reading!

Please subscribe or visit me on my Facebook page.
I'm also on InstagramTwitter, and Pinterest.

-Mira


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.