Thursday, September 19, 2013

Lumina Lacquer - 1000 Julys

Today I have an amazing glitter bomb to show you, Lumnia Lacquer 1000 Julys. I can't get enough of polishes like this! In fact, I wore this baby for an entire week. I did not want to take it off but I have a lot of  swatching to do! 

Lumina Lacquer is an indie brand that makes gorgeous glitters. If you haven't checked them out, you are seriously missing out. Right now, she is making glitter bombs that have Mickey Mouse shaped glitters. You know, I've already snatched those up! 

1000 Julys is a blue based glitter polish with stars, circles, hexagons, micro glitters and more. They are different shades of blue and some are black. There are also holographic glitters in this beauty. The glitter pay off is killer, I used two coats on top of one coat of Zoya Ibiza (dark blue). Like any other glitter bomb, this needs a couple coats of a thick top coat. I used two thick coats of Seche Vite and could have used a third. I'm in love with this polish. Let's take a look! 

Lumina Lacquer 1000 Julys



Oh man, I can't get over how beautiful and sparkly this polish is. If I didn't have so much to swatch, I'd put this back on. I love it that much!!!!!

1000 Julys is currently sold out but Lumina Lacquer gets restocked fairly frequently. You can find them, here. To keep updated with Lumina Lacquer, I'd follow their Instagram account, here

Thanks for reading!
Please subscribe and visit me on my Facebook page.
I'm also on Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter

-Mira
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Do you have it? It's one of my favorites now. It's so much better in person.

      Delete
  2. Pretty! I love the different shades of blue and the stars! Very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't know how I missed your comment. Thank you for your support!

      Delete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.