Tuesday, October 29, 2013

CrowsToes One Trick Pony

I have the One Crazy, Mad Summer Collection by CrowsToes and I've been going back and forth with how to show them to you. I originally planned on doing a collection post but I just can't do that. I have too many pictures from this collection and I'm having a hard time deciding which pictures to show. I want to show them all! So, I'm chopping it up. Today, I'm showing you One Trick Pony. 

One Trick Pony is insane. It's a holographic polish that either looks purple or green depending on the lighting. As you will see, the holo effect is extremely strong. The formula was great, I only needed two coats. Top coat does not weaken the holo effect at all (I used Cult Nails Wicked Fast). 

Now, for the holo spam. Put on your sunglasses and strap on your bibs.  

Indoor Pictures 



Bottle Shot


Outside Pictures




Are you still here or have you already left to purchase this? I don't blame you. Well, in case anyone is still reading this here is a list of places that carry CrowsToes. 



Thank you for reading! 
Please subscribe or visit me on my Facebook page.
I'm also on InstagramTwitter, and Pinterest.

-Mira

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.