Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Super Black Lacquers Summer 2013 Collection

A while back, I started seeing pictures of Super Black Lacquers' Drunk Dial everywhere (swatch coming soon). I had to find out what that purple glittery goodness was and how to get my hands on it. I ended up getting that and HBIC. I was instantly hooked and now I have the pleasure of showing you the Summer 2013 collection.

Most summer collections consist of bright colors and/or neons. This collection doesn't follow that pattern. There is something for everyone from the mysterious, instant galaxy in a bottle that is Blitz to the perfect red creme, Cannibal. Then, there is my favorite, Weird Girl. She has many faces which makes her a beast to photograph. Trust me when I say, Weird Girl is a must have. 

I'll go over the formula now so we can get to the many many pictures I have of this fabulous collection. Each polish is an easy two coater formula. The brush is easy to use and the polish flows evenly and self levels perfectly. Weird Girl is a bit sheer on the first coat but is opaque with a second coat. I used two coats of polish in all of my swatches with one coat of Seche Vite top coat. 

Picture time! Grab your bibs. 


 Super Black Lacquers - Blitz
Super Black Blitz
Blitz is a black creme with a variety of silver holographic glitters. I had a hard time photographing this polish because of how sparkly it is against it's black base. It's absolutely stunning. 

Super Black Blitz

Super Black Blitz
This is a picture of the side of the bottle, hence it's rectangular shape. This is what it looks like on the nail. You will stare at your nails all day with this baby on. 

Super Black Blitz


Super Black Lacquers - Cannibal
 Super Black Cannibal
I love that this is called Cannibal. Cannibal is a basic red creme. Everyone needs a red creme in their collection (in my opinion) and this one is perfect.
Super Black Cannibal

Super Black Cannibal


Super Black Lacquers - Dusted
Super Black Dusted
Super Black Lacquers describes Dusted as being, "a sheer, grape purple polish totally crammed with sea green shimmer. Wear it without a topcoat for an unusual, textured matte finish, or use a topcoat to bring out all of the sparkle."  

Super Black Dusted
I don't see purple at all. It looks blue to me with green shimmer. The shimmer is very strong in the bottle but is more subtle on the nail. I of course, used top coat to bring out the sparkle because that's how I roll. Beautiful!

Super Black Dusted


Super Black Lacquers - Plip
 Super Black Plip
I absolutely love this shade of green. It's a dark blue green creme polish with different sizes of black hex glitter. I know this is weird but it reminds me of mint chip ice cream. It's not the same color, I know but it still makes me a crave it. 

Super Black Plip

 Super Black Plip

 Super Black Lacquers - Weird Girl
Super Black Weird Girl
Weird Girl is so complex that I'm going to use the description from the Super Black website. "Weird Girl is a strange, yet flattering neutral polish. Light concrete grey, with gold/red/purple opalescence. Weird Girl is hard to describe, but it's beautiful, wearable, and versatile polish that looks great on." 

Super Black Weird Girl
This polish is very hard to photograph. It looks so different depending on the lighting it's in. Sometimes it looks light grey and other times it looks lavender. The shimmer is strong enough that you can still see it indoors. Outside, it's insane. 

Super Black Weird Girl
Here is the shimmer. I can't get over how pretty this is. You need this. Trust me. 

You can get Super Black Lacquers, here for $12.00. 

What do you think? As you can probably tell, Weird Girl is my favorite. Which one do you love the most? Have your tried this brand yet? Let me know in the comment section below!

Thanks for reading!
Please subscribe and visit me on my Facebook page.
You can also find me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter

-Mira 
Follow on Bloglovin
*Products provided for my honest review.



4 comments:

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.