Monday, July 29, 2013

Different Dimension Vulnerable and Just Keep Swimming

I am SO excited to show you two amazing holos from Different Dimension. This is a fairly new to me brand and I've been very impressed so far. Vulnerable and Just Keep Swimming are beautiful holographic polishes and they have fabulous formulas. Holos used to be so hard to work with, requiring an aqua base, being a pain to apply, and then peeling off the next day. Ugh! I used my regular base coat (Duri Rejuvacote), applied two coats, and then Seche Vite for my top coat. The formula is extremely smooth, it practically applies itself. You probably won't believe me but they were very close to being one coaters but my nails are too long. Two coats were just right. I know, hard to believe right?

All pictures are outside in the sun. You can still see the holo effect inside but it is much more subtle of course. Just Keep Swimming has a stronger holographic effect than Vulnerable. Both are incredibly beautiful. Ok, put your bibs on here comes the holo!



Different Dimension Just Keep Swimming
This makes me want to jump in the closest pool or jump on the next flight to Hawaii. Sneaking into a pool would be free (but illegal) but tickets to Hawaii are expensive right now...Lush bath?

 The combination of this deep blue and strong holo effect is perfection. 



 Excuse me while I put this back on...wow...


Simply amazing! I'm in love with this polish.


Different Dimension Vulnerable
Could this be a work appropriate holo? What do you think?

Humina... humina... humina... (yes, I'm a dork).

 
I love the combination of the neutral color with the holographic sparkle. Divine.


Different Dimension Vulnerable and Just Keep Swimming is available at Llarowe

Thanks for reading!

Please subscribe and visit me on my Facebook page!

-Mira

*Products provided for review. 
Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, I love them too. I want all of the Different Dimension polishes now. They are gorgeous! =)

      Delete
  2. Just Keep Swimming is STUNNING! I wouldn't be able to keep my eyes off my nails, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favorite polishes now! =) Thanks for the comment! <3

      Delete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.