Thursday, April 18, 2013

Cartoon Nails


Hello everyone! I thought it would be fun to change things up and try some nail art. I recently saw a video by Cute Polish on how to do a cartoon nail mani. I had never seen a design like that before and it looked like something I could do so I was intrigued. If you follow my Facebook page or Instagram account, you know this is my second try at this design. My first attempt was completely ruined because I went to bed before they were completely dry. I hadn't taken pictures yet so I had to redo my nails. Don't you hate it when you work hard on your nails and then they get smudged? 


         

For this design, I used Cult Nails Nevermore for the black and Cult Nails Ay Poppy! for the orange. I used a white striper for the white and finished it off with a matte top coat from Nails Inc. 

To learn how to make this design, watch this video from Cute Polish. 

Thanks for reading!

Please subscribe and visit me on my Facebook page

-Mira

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. These are awesome :) And yeah, bed-smudged polish is the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I thought they were totally dry and they were totally ruined. Bah!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.