It's no secret that I love Zoya nail polish. In fact, it's my favorite mainstream brand.
Guys, I have a lot of Zoya polish. I mean, a lot. Wanna see? No judging!
This is just a portion of the Zoya pile I made today.
I decided that because I have so much amazing Zoya polish that I can share.
This is what I'm going to do. I'm going to have a quick giveaway. You have until tomorrow, January 11th at 11:59 p.m. (MST) to enter. At that time, Rafflecopter will select a winner. If you're the winner, I'm going to send you an e-mail asking you for your three choices. Then, I'll send them to you straight from Zoya! Sound good?
Please have your three choices ready as soon as you can. I have until January 13th at 11:59 (EST) to use the code and get them sent to the winner. If I don't get your choices in time for the promo, I'm not buying them at full price. I just can't. If I don't get an answer in 24 hours, I will pick a new winner. If the second winner doesn't respond by January 13th at 11:00 p.m. (MST), there will not be a winner at all. That would really suck so please pay attention to my Facebook account and your e-mail just in case you are the lucky winner!
Unfortunately this is only for the continental U.S.
Here are some more rules.
1. Open to Continental US residents (18 and older) only.
2. Fraudulent entries will be deleted and disqualified. Facebook pages opened for the sole purpose of advertising giveaways will be disqualified. Please use your personal or business Facebook page.
3. The winners will be notified via email and will have 24 hours to respond. If, after 24 hours, no response is received that winner will have forfeited their prize and another winner will be chosen for that prize. If the second winner does not respond by January 13th at 11:00 p.m. (MST), no winner will be chosen. The winners will be generated by Rafflecopter.
4. All prizes were purchased and donated by Pamper with Polish.
5. The deadline to enter this giveaway is Saturday, January 11th at 11:59 p.m. MST. All entries posted after this time will be disqualified and deleted.
*If prized are lost or damaged in the mail, Pamper with Polish is not responsible.
Thanks for reading!