Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Super Black Lacquers Swatches

I'm back with four gorgeous polishes from Super Black Lacquers. I now have eleven polishes from this company and I've been impressed with them all! I'll add links to my other Super Black swatches at the end of the post in case you'd like to check them out. 

The formula was consistent with all of the polishes so I'll just tell you about it here. Perfection. These babies practically apply themselves. They are so smooth and they self level amazingly well. You only need two coats, they dry fast, and they are stunning. This is a high quality brand in my humble opinion. Need I say more? What? Oh...the pictures. Right. Here ya go. Ok, one more thing. I used one coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast top coat with all of the polishes. Enjoy!!! 




 
Heather is a luxurious purple linear holo. The holo effect is strong as you can see in the pictures. Indoors it's a subtle shimmery purple. Love.


 

Spanked is a deep raspberry linear holo. I adore this color. 

 


Guilty is a yellow gold linear holo. As with Heather and Spanked, sunglasses outside may be helpful. Oh, be careful driving. ;)


3rd Degree is a reddish orange polish with gold shimmer. In the bottle the shimmer effect is insane. On the nail, it's more subdued but you can see it. This would be excellent for pedicures in the summer time. Actually, I may just put it on my toes right now to brighten my spirits. 


Which one is my favorite? Hrmmmm.......Spanked? It's too hard to choose. What about you? Which one do you love the most? Make my day and leave a comment below. 

Here are the links to more Super Lacquer goodness:

You can purchase Super Black, here. You can also find them on Facebook!

If you'd like to order anything for Christmas, the deadline for Christmas delivery is December 4. 

Thanks for reading!
Please subscribe or visit me on my Facebook page.
I'm also on InstagramTwitter, and Pinterest.

-Mira
Follow on Bloglovin
-The products in this post were provide for my honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.