Tuesday, March 19, 2013

OPI Can't Find my Czechbook, OY Another Polish Joke, and Polka.com

I'm at the point with my nail polish collection that when new mainstream collections come out, I don't really "need" most of them. Don't get me wrong, they are beautiful I just usually have a dupe or something close enough that I don't want it. The OPI Euro Centrale Collection is beautiful but I only got four polishes because my polish stash is out of control. OPI Eurso Euro is the fourth polish that I'll show you in another post. 


Today, I'm showing you OPI Can't Find My Czechbook with OPI Polka.com and OPI OY-Another Polish Joke layered on top.


OPI Can't Find My Czechbook is a light sky blue creme. It has a fabulous formula that went on smoothly and without issue. It has the perfect consistency and was opaque within two coats. Dry time was quick. I put on one coat of OPI OY-Another Polish Joke on my accent nail. 



Here is a close up of my accent nail. I love how OPI - OY Another Polish Joke looks layered on top of OPI Can't Find My Czechbook. It's not your typical gold glitter. The pieces are very delicate, almost like tiny flakies. It's very smooth to the touch as well.



OPI Polka.com (love the name) is a glitter topper. It has pink, purple, light and dark blue, hex glitter (in various sizes) in a clear base. The formula was nice as well and had a good glitter pay off.


Here's a close up! I sponged OPI Polka.com on to make a glitter gradient.


Bottle close up!

Did you get anything from the OPI Euro Centrale collection?

Thanks for reading!

-Mira


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Yay I guessed right! Beautiful swatches, all of the colors are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!!! I really like the gold on top of the blue and that pink/purple glitter is sooooooo gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.