Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Cult Nails Dance All Night Collection

With the latest collection from Cult Nails (Road Trip, Anyone?) on it's way to my mail box I decided it was time to get this post pulled together. Dance All Night has three cremes, three glitters, and a fabulous waxy top coat, Wax That. To prevent redundancy, I'm going to tell you about the formulas first because they were very consistent. 

The cremes were two coaters (almost one) with slightly thick but smooth and self leveling formulas. I wore two coats in all of the pictures. They were easy to work with, not to mention freaking gorgeous. The glitters are all in a clear base so you can put them over anything. I don't think you can use them on their own, they seem to be designed to be glitter toppers. I used two thin coats on all swatches except for one (I'll mention that with the picture). The glitter payoff was pretty good. I didn't have to manipulate anything and got an even amount of glitter on the entire nail. Cult Nails Wax That Top Coat is so much fun. I want to put it on everything! It's exactly as it sounds, it makes your polish look waxy and it's awesome. All I needed was one regular coat to get the effect.

Let's get to the good stuff, shall we?


 
Cult Nails Faded is a blue toned grey creme.


Cult Nails Faded with one coat of Cult Nails Wax That Top Coat.

Cult Nails Faded with Cult Nails Center of Attention on top (two thin coats).

Cult Nails Center of Attention has rose hex glitter with duochrome (yellow/orange) micro glitter in a clear base.


Cult Nails Nakizzle's Shizzle is a bright robin's egg blue.


Cult Nails Nakizzle's Shizzle with Cult Nails Wax That Top Coat

 Cult Nails Nakizzle's Shizzle with three coats of Cult Nails Dance All Night.

Cult Nails Dance All Night has blue and green hex glitter with duochrome (yellow/orange) micro glitter in a clear base. I wanted to see how opaque I could get the glitter but didn't like how it looked that thick so I stopped. I prefer these glitters with thin coats so they are evenly spread and not clumpy.


Cult Nails Love At First Sight is a bright and bold light purple (close to lavender) creme. 


Cult Nails Wax That Top Coat
Cult Nails Love At First Sight with Cult Nails Wax That Top Coat (one coat).

Cult Nails Love At First Sight
Cult Nails Love At First Sight with two thin coats of Cult Nails Walk of Shame.

Cult Nails Walk of Shame

Cult Nails Walk of Shame
Cult Nails Walk of Shame has gold hex glitter and holographic micro glitter in a clear base.


The glitter toppers don't look very sparkly in my pictures but don't let that fool you. They are super blingy in real life. The glitter lays absolutely flat. Any piece of glitter that looks curled is not, it's how the light is hitting it.

I love this collection and can't wait to break out Wax That again. My must haves are Faded, Walk of Shame and Wax That. You know, if I had to pick (my must haves are really all of them). Which ones do you like? What do you think of the wax effect?

You can find Cult Nails, here.

Thanks for reading!

Please subscribe and visit me on my Facebook page!

-Mira
 Follow on Bloglovin

11 comments:

  1. The wax effect is cool. The colors are pretty. Love at first sight and Faded would be my picks of each. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! I love the wax effect is so much fun. Good choices! =)

      Delete
  2. What a nice collection! Love them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great collection, love them all except the grey one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! I love the grey one but we can still be friends. =p

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Awesome. I only need one coat and it dries pretty quickly. It feels nice and smooth. It doesn't look quite matte but there isn't a lot of shine. It looks like...wax! =)

      Delete
  5. Pretty! I love the purple the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the theme to this collection and the colors sure do deliver! I especially like the grey and the orchid shade.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.