Monday, June 24, 2013

CrowsToes Tequila Sunrise

I'm back and I have a lot of great stuff to show you this week. I have two more polishes from CrowsToes to show you after this. They're both from the springTHIS 2013 Collection. Alright, let's get right to it, here is CrowsToes Tequila Sunrise. 


I wasn't sure if this polish would be for me. I've been getting more used to pink polish and am starting to even like it. I know. This is more of a coral pink with an incredibly strong gold shimmer. I wore this for so long I had to add another coat to cover up the tip wear. I believe I had it on for around four days before I had any tip wear and it was minimal. 

I wore Zoya Micky as a base coat and three coats of Tequila Sunrise. I applied the third coat to cover up the tip wear, two is all you need. The formula is on the thin side but applies smoothly. It's a bit sheer which is why I wore a base coat color. You can build it up to opacity with three or four coats. 




The gold shimmer is stronger than my pictures show. It looks like it glows and is absolutely stunning.

What do you think? 

You can purchase CrowsToes from:

Llarowe
Overall Beauty
Shop Eclecticco  
Femme Fatale
Norway Nails


Thanks for reading! 
Please subscribe and visit me on my Facebook page!

-Mira

*Products provided for review. 

Follow on Bloglovin


6 comments:

  1. Really liking the gold shimmer in this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh so glowy and pretty :) It reminds me of a fruity mixed drink, perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, everyone! It does look like a summer drink. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! I'm a sucker for pink with gold tones. And I love their labels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love their labels as well. Thanks for the comment! =)

      Delete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.