Saturday, February 23, 2013

Lynnderella Key to Her Heart

For Valentine's Day, I wore a Zoya skittle mani with Lynnderella Key to Her Heart on top. I couldn't decide what to wear underneath the glitter so I went with five different shades. :)



Left to right (all Zoya polish): Carmen, Dita, Reagan, Lara, and Shelby
Each Zoya had an amazing formula and only needed two coats. 


I put one thin coat of Key to Her Heart on and then used the brush to place the bigger pieces of glitter on each nail. This polish is jam packed with glitter so I didn't have to fish for anything. I just wanted to place the larger pieces of glitter in specific places. 

Here are some close ups:




After Key to Her Heart dried, I put two thick coats of Seche Vite on to make my nails smooth. 

Thanks for reading!

-Mira


3 comments:

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.