Saturday, September 1, 2012

The 31 Day Challenge - Day 1 (Red)

Red is my favorite color and my nail polish collection reflects that. I have a lot of red polish, many of which I haven't even tried yet. I know, it's a shame. It was hard to decide which polish to pick for today. I've had my picks from OPI's Germany Collection for a while so I thought I'd start there. 

Danke Shiny Red is a beautiful shimmery red. All of the swatches I've seen online look bright red but my bottle had an orange tinge to it. Maybe it was from a weird batch? I still dig it. It had a great formula, no complaints here. It went on like butter.

I used three coats of Danke Shiny Red (two is enough) and used an image from Bundle Monster plate 316 (BM-316) with China Glaze Passion. I topped it all of with a coat of Seche Vite. As you can see, I was impatient and smudged my ring finger. =(



Here is Danke Shiny Red by itself.



Just for kicks and giggles, here is a picture of what I did for this challenge last year. 

Zoya Colbie with OPI Getting Miss Piggy With It on the accent nail.

Thanks for reading! Please subscribe to be a GFC Follower and "like" me on Facebook. If you already have, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your support means more than you'll ever know! I appreciate it.

Tomorrow is Day 2 (Orange) and I've already taken the pictures. I hope I can keep up with this!

Till next time - 

-Mira

1 comment:

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.