Tuesday, September 4, 2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 5 Blue Nails

Lush Lacquer is one of my favorite indie polish brands. I own five now (this is the third I've swatched so far) and I love them all. Bubble Yummy is amazing, it has a blue jelly base, blue and silver micro glitter, and medium blue hex glitter. I think that's everything that's in there. My mani looks darker and bluer than the bottle because I used Zoya Song as my base color. 


The formula was amazing. It went on smoothly, glitter applied evenly (no fishing or dabbing needed), and dried quickly. I used two coats of Zoya Song, two coats of Bubble Yummy, and one coat of Seche Vite. I did something different for my base coat, I'm going to show you what I did for that soon.

This is one of those polishes that make you want to stare at your nails all day. 

You can find Bubble Yummy and many more gorgeous polishes at Lush Lacquer's Etsy store, here

The great thing about Lush Lacquer is that you don't have to wait for them to restock their store. You can order whatever you want anytime you want. It does take about 3 weeks for my order to get to me but it's worth it to me. I'd rather wait a few weeks than set my alarm to order when a store is being restocked and not get anything because everything sells out within minutes. ;)

I hope you enjoyed today's mani! Please subscribe and "like" my page on Facebook

Thanks for reading!

-Mira

4 comments:

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.