Monday, September 3, 2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 4 (Green)

This has been in my "untrieds" pile for a couple of months now. I am not happy about taking this off for my next challenge mani. I may cry a little. Girly Bits Magically Delicious is amazing. I couldn't stop staring at my nails and neither could my sister. ;) If you like green polish you must get this. It's on sale at Llarowe right now so it's the perfect time! For this mani, I put on two coats of Zoya Meg, three coats of Magically Delicious (I wanted it to be super glittery), and two coats of Seche Vite.


 Magically Delicious is packed with a fine grassy green holographic glitter, small gold hex glitter, and large gold squares in a clear base.


 To apply the glitter, use the dabbing method to put the squares where you'd like them. The squares came out very easily. No fishing required!

 This picture (and the picture below) was taken with flash so you can see how sparkly it is. Don't you love it?

Can you see why I don't want to take it off? It's beautiful!

Once again, you can find Magically Delicious at Llarowe and other places.

Thanks for reading!

-Mira


2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE this one. Next time I come over I am painting my nails this color!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.