Friday, September 14, 2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 14 Flowers

I wanted to keep this simple so I only stamped my ring finger with flowers. I used OPI Germanicure (two coats) and my accent nail was stamped with Bundle Monster plate #323 (BM-323) using China Glaze Passion. OPI Germanicure is so pretty. It's such a pretty shimmery burgundy. It seems to have a tiny bit of gold in the shimmer. I love vampy polish,  I think this is going to be one of my favorites. 


 With Flash


Natural Light - No Flash


Thanks for reading!

-Mira

5 comments:

  1. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award because I love your blog!
    http://nailalchemy.com/2012/09/14/liebster-nomination/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Those colors are so you!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.