Friday, September 14, 2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 13 Animal Print

I had a hard time deciding what to do for this challenge. So many options! I started with Zoya Julianne and decided it was too dark for what I wanted. I was not in the mood to start from scratch so I just put what I think was Zoya Mimi on top. I put my Zoya's away and can't remember what the second color was. Bah! Hmmm...I think Zoya Dannii was involved somehow. Ok, now I remember. I put Zoya Dannii on and it was too light. Still being lazy, I just sponged Zoya Mimi on the tips. You can only see the gradient on my ring finger and it's very faint. That hurt my brain. Can you tell I did this late at night? Then I stamped the leopard print using Konad plate M57 and China Glaze Passion. 



I'm working on the next challenge (flowers) right now which is supposed to be posted today. I hope to have that up in a few hours. 

Thanks for reading!

-Mira

1 comment:

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.