Monday, September 17, 2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 15 Delicate Print

I'm officially behind with the challenge but I'm trying! I'm going to make this super short so I can get back to work on catching up. For the base color I used Nicole by OPI - Mer-Maid For Each Other. It's a beautiful duochrome that flashes a greenish gold and blue. It is not a Chanel Peridot dupe. The formula is easy to work with but it does show some brush strokes which I hate. I think it's pretty enough to ignore the brush strokes. You can barely see them especially if there is a stamp on top! For my stamp, I used Bundle Monster plate 314 (BM-314). That plate is from Bundle Monster's 2012 set which I highly recommend. I stamped the image with A England Saint George which is amazing. It's a deep teal infused with holographic particles. It applies like butter and stamps pretty well. It's on my list of polishes I want to swatch. It's breathtakingly beautiful and is high on my list of favorite polishes ever. I got mine from shop.llarowe.com but you can find A England in several online stores. 







I made the pictures bigger this time. Are they too big and did you have trouble loading them? Let me know if you like them this size or how I usually have them. 

Thanks for reading!

-Mira

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful color and stamping! Love this! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this combination! I've got to try stamping over Mermaid for Each Other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for the Liebster Awards. Check out my blog for the TAG info

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.