Friday, September 21, 2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 22 Inspired by a Song

Today is my little nephew's 3rd birthday. I wanted to have cute birthday nails for him today so I decided that my nails are inspired by the "Happy Birthday" song.  I was drawn to Lush Lacquer Mr. Bubble because of many reasons. It is so nostalgic for me. I remember the big cheerful bottle of bubble bath in the bathroom when I was a kid. I think this combination of glitter is spot on and it just makes me happy. I thought it would be fitting for a child's birthday, what do you think?

You know how much I love Lush Lacquer. As usual, the formula was easy to work with. I just applied it like a regular nail polish. I used two coats of Mr. Bubble on top of two coats of China Glaze Recycle. I personally didn't like how Recycle looked with Mr. Bubbles. I'm going to try out different colors with it, I'll of course share that here. 





Isn't Mr. Bubble adorable? What colors do you think I should try underneath? 

Thanks for reading!

Please subscribe and visit me on my Facebook page!

-Mira

6 comments:

  1. Thanks! I wasn't sure if anyone would see it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember Mr Bubbles! Bath time was the best! I can totally see this being confetti for a birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing for a birthday! And would you mind checking out my nailpolish blog I'm new and it would be nice to know someones reading. Its www.nails-and-things.blogspot.com
    If you do look at it thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.