Monday, September 10, 2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 10 Gradient Nails

Gradients make a beautiful and unique manicure and they are pretty easy! All you need is a piece of makeup sponge a couple of polishes and you're good to go. So easy and it looks so fancy. I got Cult Nails new Top Coats in the mail a few days ago and I've been itching to try them out. Charlatan is my favorite so it won for today's look. I must say, the weather today was gloomy. I didn't have the light I needed to really show off this polish. Trust me when I say that this looks a lot better in person. 



For this look, I used two coats or Orly Liquid Vinyl. I then applied Cult Nails Charlatan onto a piece of makeup sponge and dabbed it on my nails. I applied Charlatan in three different coats. With each coat, I moved up closer to the tip creating a gradient effect. I sealed it in with Cult Nails Wicked Fast top coat.


 Charlatan is a top coat that is meant to be layered on top of a base color. It flashes from magenta to violet. The duochrome is intense. It's stunning. I wish I could have captured how amazing it really is.


Charlatan is from Cult Nail's newest release, The Deceptive Collection. All five polishes in this collection are beautiful but Charlatan is the one that stands out. It's an absolute must have in my book.


You can purchase Charlatan here. It's a limited edition and I wouldn't be surprised if it sells out quickly. 

What do you think? Do you already have Charlatan? If you don't, go get it. You'll be glad you did. =)

Thanks for reading! 
Please subscribe and visit me on my Facebook page. Your support means a lot to me!

-Mira

4 comments:

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.