Tuesday, September 11, 2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 11 Polka Dot Nails

I can't believe I've posted 11 days in a row. I'm kind of proud of myself.  <:)  My sister is over crafting with me so I'm going to make this quick. For my polka dot mani, I used Zoya Natty (two coats) and Zoya Snow White (three coats) for my base colors. For the stamping I used Konad Special Polish in white and Zoya Natty on the accent nail. I'm not by my stamping plates at the moment and I can't remember which one I used. I will add that info later so check back tomorrow if you need that info. =)

 Zoya Natty had an excellent formula. It would have been a one coater but I had a tiny bit of patchiness. A second coat smoothed it completely out. I love the color. It's a nice dusty navy blue. Very cute. 


Snow White on the other hand, does not have an excellent formula. It's thick and goopy, doesn't self level very well, and takes a little bit longer to dry. To get it to apply nicely, I made sure I had a lot of polish on the brush and I tried to get it on as quickly as possible. 

I hope you liked my polka dot mani today. 

Thanks for reading!

-Mira

3 comments:

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.