Thursday, September 6, 2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 7 Black & White Nails

I was planning on doing some nail art for this challenge but I just wasn't up to it. I've been wanting to try this polish and hope it's ok that there is red in addition to black and white. =)

I have a thing for black and white polish. It started with Lynnderella's Connect the Dots. I couldn't get that for a while so I snagged Sticks and Stones and later CtD. Why? I don't know! They are virtually the same. I have problems. My favorite color combination is black, white, and red so I was on the look out for a glitter polish with those colors. When I saw Lush Lacquer's Midnight Affair, I had to have it. It's exactly what I was looking for. I wanted to put it on top of a dark grey but thought it best to use black for this challenge. Next time, I'll try grey. 

Midnight Affair has an amazing formula, just like the other glitters I've tried from Lush Lacquer. I applied it just like regular polish and it spread evenly on the nail. I love the proportions of the colors, it's just right. 

For this mani, I used two coats of a standard black creme, two coats of Midnight Affair, and two coats of Seche Vite. 

You can find Midnight Affair at Lush Lacquer's Etsy shop, here

Thanks for reading!
 I'll be back with metallic nails tomorrow....as soon as I decide what to do! =)

-Mira



4 comments:

  1. I really like this one! Your photos turned out super nice! woo hoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this one! I really like the pop of red you added too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! =) I'm trying really hard to improve my pictures. It's frustrating but I'm trying! =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.