Wednesday, September 19, 2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 18 Half Moons

I love doing half moon manis. They are so easy to do and are such a fun design. Loving glitter, I wanted to incorporate one of my new polishes with today's look. I've had Punk'd Up Betty in my untried's pile for about a month now. I think it's such a funky and unique polish. It has black and pink hex glitter (it seems matte to me) with a little bit of larger silver hex glitter mixed in a clear base. I wish it was more dense, I needed to let the base drip off the brush a little so I could create the look I wanted. I also wish it had more silver glitter, I had to play go fish to get those. Other than that, I love the way this looks. 



I used two coats of Zoya Raven on my entire nail and let that dry for about an hour. Then I put on paper hole reinforcements on each nail to mask off the bottom and create the arches. I dabbed on Punk'd Up Betty to make it as opaque as possible. Cult Nails Wicked Fast was my top coat of choice this time. I like it almost as much as Seche Vite which you know I love.  

Thanks for reading! 
Please subscribe and visit me on Facebook! Your support means a lot to me! 

-Mira

2 comments:

  1. This is super cute! I've never done a half moon mani, that needs to change!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.