Friday, August 31, 2012

31 Day Nail Challenge - Part 2

When I started this blog last October, I started with doing the 31 day nail challenge. I had absolutely no idea what I was doing but I loved painting my nails and this helped give me direction for my blog. If you've been with me from the beginning you may remember that I never finished. I was so overwhelmed with doing so many techniques for the very first time that I ran out of steam. A bunch of bloggers are doing it again and I'm going to try once more. 

I hope I will see an improvement from last year's try. I hope I finish it. I hope I finish it in less than three months. LOL I also hope to do more nail art this time. Last time I just did swatches as much as I could get away with. Oh crap, I hope my tribal mani and water marble doesn't look like a 4 year old did it this time. 

Do you want to do this with me? Please do! Post your looks on my Facebook page so I can see! 

I hope to have my red mani up tomorrow. My body doesn't like to cooperate with me so that's what being successful with this depends on. Time to slap on an ice pack and get this started! 



See you soon!

-Mira

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see what you come up with for all of these! I might even do a few too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, you should! I can help you with them if you'd like. =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.