Sunday, September 9, 2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 9 Rainbow Nails

Ok, I kind of cheated on this challenge. I was stumped on what to do alllll day. I just wasn't feeling bright rainbow colors. I was feeling flakies. If you pile enough on, you get a rainbow effect. So, here they are, my rainbow nails! 


I started with two coats of a standard black creme. Then, I did one coat of the following: Asylum, Motley, Twisted, and Flashy. Those are all from the Finger Paints Flakies. 





I hope you like my crazy flakie extravaganza mani! I'm quite fond of it.

Thanks for reading!

-Mira

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I have Asylum and Twisted. Gotta try those out stat! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm loving the comments, thank you for taking the time to write them. =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.