Saturday, September 8, 2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 8 Metallic Nails

Gold is a metal so this counts, right? ;) I was more inspired to do this than put on a metallic nail polish. I hope you like it! I'll keep this short again. I used Zoya Song and then rhinestones from Cult Nails. I wasn't sure if I'd dig the bedazzled nail but I ended up really liking it. What I loved the most is that this picture was taken a day after I did this mani. Everything is still in tact and the color it was meant to be. Love it! 

 Let's talk about Zoya Song. You know I have a crush on Zoya but Song did not have the formula I'm used to from them. Song was a little goopy and tricky to apply. I still love you Zoya. One funky bottle out of 100 (that's right) isn't bad at all. ;) 


 Song is also hard to clean off of your cuticles. It is super pigmented. In their defense, I have found most blues to be like that. Apply carefully. 

Don't look at the funky top coat, look at the bling! Oh, the bling! 

I already have my rainbow nails on. I'm going to wait until tomorrow to take the pictures so it will be up late like this again. I kind of cheated on tomorrow's nails too. It's ok, they're awesome. 

Thanks for reading!

-Mira


1 comment:

  1. I love the bling! And the color is pretty too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.