Wednesday, September 5, 2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 6 Violet Nails

Those of you who know me or have been reading this blog for a while know how much I love Zoya. I love their colors, formula, customer service, cute little bottles, etc. etc. Zoya rocks. If you haven't tried this brand yet, you are seriously missing out. They have killer promotions that make this fabulous brand more affordable. They also have a polish named Mira, how awesome is that? 

Zoya recently had a Back to School BOGO sale that I took full advantage of. I got six new pretties that I'm dying to show you. Today is the unique and gorgeous Daul. 


 Daul is an interesting polish. Zoya describes it as a "medium red-toned purple base with heavy purple and gold iridescent metallic sparkle."

It looks different depending on the lighting. Inside, it looks more gold and in the sun, it's purple tones come out. 

I couldn't decide on which pictures to show you. Daul looks so different in all of them.

I used flash to bring out the purple tones. It looks more like this outdoors.

Formula was fabulous as it always is with Zoya. I used three coats to give it extra depth and hide my acrylic lines. I have about 1/4 inch left! Yay! Oh, Seche Vite for the top coat of course.

I love how my index finger looks more gold and the rest more purple. 

Daul is apart of the Designer, Diva, and Gloss collection that recently came out. It's funky and I love it. You can find it here along with other awesome polishes. 

Thanks for reading! 

-Mira

3 comments:

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.