Friday, September 21, 2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 21 Inspired by a Color

I was inspired by the pink ribbon that symbolizes Breast Cancer awareness. I picked up OPI's Pink of Hearts 2012 set which includes I Think In Pink and You Glitter Be Good to Me. This set is for raising awareness and funds for breast cancer research. OPI will be donating $25,000 in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month (October) to Susan G. Komen for the Cure®. They will also donate $5,000 to Rethink Breast Cancer in Canada. I know other nail polish companies have similar promotions going on to raise money as well. 


 I Think In Pink


You Glitter be Good to Me

Thanks for reading!

Please subscribe and visit me on Facebook!

-Mira

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I LOVE that second one. I might need to do that one the next time I come over!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.