Monday, September 3, 2012

The 31 Day Challenge - Day 3 (Yellow)

My back is angry today so this will be quick. Yellow is not my favorite color. It's nothing against yellow, it just doesn't look very good with my skin tone. I only own three yellow polishes and I've already swatched them for you guys. I decided to do some stamping and chose the brightest yellow I have in. I chose Orly Glowstick (Feel the Vibe Collection) which is a highlighter yellow that came out this summer. I put on two coats of OPI Alpine Snow first to make Glowstick pop. After that dried, I put on a coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast (top coat) and let that completely dry. I then used Bundle Monster plate #305 (BM-305). After that dried, I put on Wicked Fast on my thumb which smeared my entire design. Doh! I switched to Seche Vite for my other fingers and didn't have any more smearing. 




Last year's Day 3:


Here's the schedule if you'd like to join the fun!

I hope you enjoyed, I'll be back tomorrow with my green mani. =)

If you like what you see, please subscribe and "like" me on Facebook! I appreciate your support! 

-Mira

9 comments:

  1. I really like them and those from previous year are very nice as well. The shade is great as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great! I used this same stamp for my "green" challenge day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely prefer this years one! The contrast between the black and yellow is brilliant. I bet they keep catching your eye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the lightning bolts with the neon yellow! It looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mira!
    We actually have the same name. Mines - Meera but it's pronounced the same as Mira!!!
    :D <3

    I have been following your blog awhile now!
    I myself have also started a Blog pajamasnpearls@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the comments everyone, they made my day! Meera: I've only met a few "Miras" in my life! Cool!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.