Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 20 - Water Marbled

Oh man, this was really hard. I watched a lot of Youtube videos and thought I had a handle on how to do this. I heard that this works best with cremes which I have very little of. I have a ton of glitter and shimmers though! I don't have a lot of cremes that match each other but I did have a dark purple, grey, and navy blue. These did not want to show up on the picture, they are just too dark and blend in the photo I think. You can really see it on my pinky so just look at that finger. =) This is my second attempt. My first attempt was worse than this one and I didn't want to take pictures of it. ;p The next time (if there is a next time) I do this I will use brighter colors so it shows up better. Alright, here is the picture!


Remember, just look at the pinky. =)

Thanks for reading! See you next time!

1 comment:

  1. That does look hard! But it looks really cool! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.