Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Day 17 - Glitter

I have been waiting for this one, glitter is my absolute favorite. This isn't the traditional glitter you'd expect in nail polish. It's a holo of course! Holos are my ultimate favorite but I only have a few so far. This one is one of my favorites but the bottle is so darn small I have only worn it twice. Glitter Gal Lizard Belly is a gorgeous deep green (maybe hunter green?) with holographic particles. It's hard to stop looking at your nails when this is on. Driving would probably be dangerous with Lizard Belly on your nails. Here are the pictures!




Isn't is stunning? The sun is out this morning so I was able to take these pictures with natural light. I love this polish as you can tell :). Application was smooth. You can get away with one coat but I put on two. I do not have a top coat on, it seems to interrupt the effect. On the downside it shortens wear time so I'd probably put on a top coat.

I'm going to get ready for the next challenge now. I've had this on for a couple of days but I still may cry a little when I take this off.

Thanks for reading!

p.s. You can purchase Glitter Gal Lizard Belly and other fabulous polishes from shop.llarowe.com

1 comment:

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.