Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 5 - Blue

I am SO sorry that this is late. I hope the wait was worth it, I L O V E this color. I was torn between two blues and let my sister pick her favorite. 


Do you know about Butter London? I just recently discovered it. It's a bit pricey so using a coupon is a must for me. Ulta carries this line and usually has coupons in the Sunday paper. I have a few now and I love them all. I'll swatch them for you sometime. This is called Bluey. It applied so smoothly and only needed two coats for full opacity. I used three because I bumped one of my nails which is a usual occurrence for me. ;) I put two coats of OPI's Gone Gonzo! from the new Muppets collection on my ring finger and thumb. To finish, I used Poshe for my top coat. 

Tomorrow is violet and I have a treat for you. More like a tease...I will just apologize in advance for any lemmings I may create. ;) Any guesses? 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.