Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 14 - Flowers

I've been slacking on this challenge! It's been a tough week so I imagine I'll be slacking for a little while longer. I'll try to get a post up at least every other day. When I start feeling better I'll shoot for every day again. 

I really like how this mani turned out. I'm really not happy about taking it off but I'm going to do it! I've also been experimenting with the settings on my camera and I really like how my pictures turned out this time. They are looking a little closer to what I want! Now to figure out what I did so I can do it again. 





What do you think? I hand painted the roses myself...ok ok it's a stamp. As you can see I used Zoya again. This is Zoya Breezi, I love this polish! I only needed two coats for full coverage. It applied very smoothly and dried pretty fast. What more can a girl ask for besides holo? ;) I used Konad Special Polish in white for the stamp which was from Bundle Monster plate #14. Seche Vite for the top and OPI Envy for the base. 

Now for a delicate print...what does that mean....

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.