Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day 10 - Gradient

I seriously need to practice this skill, but that's what this challenge is about right? Most of the techniques I will be posting will be of my first try so please forgive the ones that suck. Like today's for example! I thought this would be easy. It's pretty tricky. I tried this twice (one look on each hand). I thought I liked my second try better but was on the fence. Tonight I caught my sweet little niece eyeing my second try with a weird look on her face. I asked her if she thought they were ugly and she nodded her head and said, "yep!" I love how honest kids are. I'm going to post my first and less ugly try and move on to polka dots. lol


The only gradient you can detect is of the glitter but I promise, there are two blues on my nails. I used Zoya Ibiza on my entire nail and then sponged on OPI Cuckoo for this Color which is what you can see in the picture. The glitter is China Glaze Atlantis (gorgeous). I just got Atlantis from Transdesign.com and I love it!!!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.