Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 8 - Metalic

I've been saving my favorite silver polish for this day. I want you to see how amazing it is so I kept it to a swatch. I took some pictures in the sun (yay it came out) and inside. Here is Zoya's Trixie:




Outside, no flash. Please excuse my scratch. My kitty doesn't know that he can only scratch up my other hand. We had a big talk about it. ;)

Outside, no flash. 

Outside, no flash. 

Inside, with flash. 

Isn't it stunning? It works well for stamping too. In fact it picked up the images a lot better than Konad Special Polish Silver did (that did not work for me at all). 

Application was very easy, it's runnier than my other Zoyas so I had to take care to make my coats nice and thin. Other than that, it went on smoothly and I only needed two coats for full opacity. I used Poshe for my top coat so drying time was very quick. Don't you love how shiny it is? This is a must have, in my opinion! Anything Zoya is a must have, you know how much I love Zoya! 

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I really like that one! And I love how your outside no flash pics turned out. *yay*

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.