Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Welcome!

Wow, I logged on to find such a wonderful surprise! 9 more followers!! Thank you for following my little blog, I'm so excited about this new adventure. Thank you to The Trace Face Philes for featuring me. I'm seriously not worthy. lol I've been admiring her beautiful work for a while now so I'm just thrilled.

I'm working on editing my pictures for my next challenge which is glitter. I used one of my beloved holos and have been hoping for the sun to come out so I can get a picture with natural light. I did take pictures tonight with the flash on my camera just in case it's still overcast tomorrow. 

Here is a preview: 

Can anyone guess what it is? ;)

Thanks for reading!!

4 comments:

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.