Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 13 - Animal Print

I had a lot of fun doing this design. It reminds me of the Lisa Frank school supplies I used to love when I was a little girl. Remember Lisa Frank? I had a bunch of her erasers, pencils, folders, etc. back in the day.

I just googled Lisa Frank and had a walk through memory lane. Ahh, the 80s. 

Please excuse my dry nails. I put lotion on before I took the pictures but it didn't help too much. This challenge is killing my cuticles and skin! I will be soaking my nails in cuticle oil today, sheesh!


Ok, I used a discontinued color for my base. I know, naughty. It's China Glaze - Tickle My Triangle and then I used Zoya - Trixie for the animal print stamp which is Bundle Monster plate #221. I used Seche Vite for my top coat and OPI Envy for by base coat as usual! 

How do you like my black background? Is it better or worse? I'm trying to improve my pictures and will take any tips you can throw my way. I'm really bummed that today was overcast because Tickle My Triangle is a holo. =*(

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I like your nails! I like the black background too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.