Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 4 - Green

I had a hard time picking which green to show you today. They are all so beautiful. I picked one of my favorites, Zoya's Edyta (Wicked Collection). Edyta is one of my most unique colors, it has so many colors that come out with the light. Inside, it looks like a dark metallic green. When the light hits it, a beautiful metallic gold and dark blue comes out with the green. It's pretty awesome if you ask me. =) I recommend using two base coats because this baby can stain. I had a hard time capturing all of the colors that is Edyta. Luckily, you can see what I'm talking about in the pictures of the bottle. What you see in the bottle is what it looks like on the nail in person.





Thanks for reading! Tomorrow is blue!

3 comments:

  1. I love this one! I think I need it! Also, I followed you and shared your blog link on my facebook page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I was frustrated with capturing it's beauty and wish I could have done a better job with the pics. Any photography tips? I need all the help I can get. =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.